Come to Lucca and learn all about craft beer. The BEERWEEKEND is coming back on January!
After the success of the first beer weekend, the idea represents itself for the month of January (the 25th and 26th Jan 2014). The formula is always the same: booking a room at the Hotel San Marco , you will allow you two days visiting Lucca with the opportunity to get closer to the world of craft beer . The founder of the Brewery Brùton, will be there to guide you on a tour of the brewery , explaining styles and modes of production of beer , finishing the course with a tasting of the products of Brùton .
If you love beer, or just curious in how they produce craft beer and you want to spend a weekend different from the usual, the BEER WEEKEND is made for you!
The BEER WEEKEND includes:
- An overnight stay for two people in a double room
- Continental breakfast buffet
- A welcome bottle of beer from the Brùton Brewery 0.75L
- A guided tour through the Brùton Brewery
- A guided tasting of 3 beers at the Brùton Brewery
- Also: parking at the hotel, the clear vision of the Mediaset Premium channels , free wifi.
Price BEER WEEKEND € 90
- The visit will take place on Saturday the 25th, at 16:00
- Kindly note that there is no transport available to and from the Brewery (the distance 6.5 km from the Hotel )
- A possible overnight stay at the Hotel San Marco in the nights of Friday 24th and / or Sunday 26th, will be offered at the special price of 60 € per room / night with breakfast